Jeju - It was my first time experiencing a hedge Maze Park. This Maze Park is called Kimnyoung Maze Park and it is Asia's first. The reception lady asked me where I was from and told me that a Singapore family was inside the Maze.
This Kimnyoung Maze is famous because many TV commercials and Korean drama was shot there.
Once we reached the Maze entrance, Young Jin sprinted away leaving me to find my way around this huge maze. The objective is to exit the quickest and ring the bell. So I walked around until I saw this Singaporean family and followed them to the exit. Surprisingly, they were lost inside the maze for 2 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 good food choice @ Anchorvale Village Hawker Centre – Next to Farmway LRT
Singapore - Anchorvale Village Hawker Centre is an interesting addition to the Sengkang food scene, conveniently located on the second floo...
-
London - Today, we went to Kensington Park and it is lovely park - nice, cold weather and the attractions is the pond. There were so many...
-
Singapore - Christmas has always been a season that feels warmer because of the people around us, even when the weather (and the air-condit...
-
Hanoi - I had the incredible opportunity to visit the Vietnam Military History Museum in Hanoi with my friend Edmund. Located at the hist...
No comments:
Post a Comment