Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Chinatown Complex Food Centre

 Singapore - After our meeting, Edmund and I went to Chinatown complex food centre for some delicious hawker food.

Edmund and I 

This was taken in front of the famous Michelin guide popiah stall.   Singaporeans are very familiar with this dish called Popiah. 

Singapore beloved dish

Next on our food hunt is Appam - something that both Edmund and I were yearning for and this Indian stall sells it.

Appam with coconut

Vada

Both tasted really good.   Now for some hearty hawker food.



Beef brisket noodle - does not taste good as the beef was tough to chew on.

Peanut soup 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toa Payoh Palm Spring Market – Three Hawker Finds at Lorong 4

I made a trip to Toa Payoh Palm Spring Market at 93 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh, a relatively small and cosy neighbourhood food centre that often get...