Friday, September 11, 2026

Tongue Tip Lanzhou Beef Noodles – @ Grantral Mall - Tai Seng MRT

 Singapore - I recently found myself craving a comforting bowl of Lanzhou beef noodles, so I decided to give Tongue Tip Lanzhou Beef Noodles a try. There is something satisfying about watching a bowl of hand-pulled noodles come together, especially when you can customise the type of noodles to suit your preference.

For my lunch, I ordered the Lanzhou Beef Noodles with small flat noodles. I like having the choice of noodle types, as the texture can make quite a difference to the eating experience. I also requested less chilli oil, as I prefer some spice but don't want the chilli to overpower the soup.

The bowl arrived looking simple but inviting, with tender slices of beef, plenty of coriander and leek, and a fragrant soup. The beef was nicely cooked and tender, while the soup was flavourful and comforting. Despite asking for less chilli oil, there was still a small kick of spice, which was actually perfect for me.

I particularly enjoyed the balance. The chilli added warmth without taking over the natural flavour of the beef and soup. The coriander and leek also added a nice freshness to every mouthful. With the small flat noodles soaking up the delicious broth, it made for a very satisfying lunch.

Sometimes, a good bowl of noodles doesn't need to be complicated. Good noodles, tender beef, a flavourful broth and the right amount of chilli can make a very enjoyable meal.

Overall, I had a nice and satisfying lunch at Tongue Tip Lanzhou Beef Noodles, and I think it is worth another visit. Next time, I would like to try a different noodle style and perhaps another item from the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tongue Tip Lanzhou Beef Noodles – @ Grantral Mall - Tai Seng MRT

 Singapore - I recently found myself craving a comforting bowl of Lanzhou beef noodles, so I decided to give Tongue Tip Lanzhou Beef Noodles...