Sunday, July 22, 2018

Dinner @ Thai Town restaurant

Dunedin, Florida - I took an Uber to Thai Town restaurant; a Thai restaurant as recommended by a Thai-American reception at the Hotel.   The menu was a 'rojak' of Japanese, Chinese but mainly Thai food.  I ordered Thai fish cakes and Basil fried rice.

Thai Fish cakes
The fish cakes tasted good and should have made it bigger so that it will be able to retained its moisture.

Thai Basil Fried rice
The Basil fried rice was too oily and I was struggling to finish my plate but I finished all the pork.  It is not worth coming back a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 good food choice @ Anchorvale Village Hawker Centre – Next to Farmway LRT

 Singapore - Anchorvale Village Hawker Centre is an interesting addition to the Sengkang food scene, conveniently located on the second floo...