Sunday, September 25, 2022

Premium Economy SQ

New Dehli -  I arrived early on my flight to New Dehli and was shocked to find out that I am on a wait list.  The check-in counter did not want to put my bags on the plane until 30 mins before boarding and I said "I want to speak to your manager, this is unacceptable".   

The manager allowed to load my bags on the plane but could not provide me my seat number.   I have the get my seat number when boarding commence, managed to get upgraded to premium economy.   

me in premium economy

Bigger screen

noice cancelling headsets

I am seated at the window which is fine with me.....

window seat looking out

I am in a happy seat going to Dehli.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

2 good food choice @ Anchorvale Village Hawker Centre – Next to Farmway LRT

 Singapore - Anchorvale Village Hawker Centre is an interesting addition to the Sengkang food scene, conveniently located on the second floo...