Thursday, July 11, 2013

rain, rain, rain...

Seoul - Well I am not talking about the 'rain' that had just been released from military service but heavy downpour in the Seoul city today.   For lunch, we were taken to a Samyetang - Ginseng Chicken Soup restaurant.  It has been a long time since I had Samyetang in Korea.

Ginseng Chicken Soup
Ginseng Chicken Soup really good for your health.  You can see from the picture that it's very hot and boiling.   Stuffed inside the spring chicken you have sticky rice, a small slice of Ginseng, 1 gingko nut and half of a chestnut with dried pumkin seeds.   You can add salt to the dish for flavour but I like it bland.





No comments:

Post a Comment

XLX Modern Tze Char at Jalan Sultan Plaza

 Singapore - After the Cyber Security Exhibition at MBS,  together with Joseph we dropped by XLX Modern Tze Char at Jalan Sultan Plaza to t...